Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Guess Whoooooooo?

Paper:  Neenah white cardstock, My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy
Accessories:  scallop border punch

Hello! Today I have a card for you, using some Unity stamps. These particular stamps are from the April 2010 store kit.  This store kit is on super sale right now for $12.50!!!! This is a fabulous deal for such a large kit.  I paper pieced the owl and used my scallop border punch to make the ric rac.  You can see the full kit below:
Make sure you check out the huge sale at Paper Maniac.  The sale will end February 28th!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

6 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Adorable! I love the rick rack. I have half this kit (the top half!) and love it. So cute!

Angi Barrs said...

So adorable. Love the colors and the scallop border. :)

Noelle Reese said...

E!! I have this crazy obession with owls! I must get this store kit!! FANTASTIC card!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Such cute paper piecing, Emily! And the ric-rac is adorable too. Thanks for leaving me a comment on my non traditional Irish card today. Glad to know a fellow Irish-woman!

Crystal said...

SOOOOOO CUTE Emily, LOVE the paper piecing!!!

Lynn said...

Super cute card. Love that owl. I really think I NEED that stamp set. It has so many stamps for such a great price. Think I will go back and do a little shopping! Thanks for sharing!