Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Birthday Circles....

Hi! Today I have a Paper Crafts reject card! LOL! I had entered this one a while back for the Go To Sketch call.  I used patterned paper from My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy collection.  The sentiment is from The Stamps Of Life set, robots2build.  I paper pierced around the perimeter of the kraft card base.  I added some brads that look like screws, because I think this card is definitely geared toward a little boy.

I plan on doing a bunch of spring cleaning this week.  It is time to sort through the boys clothes that will no longer fit them this summer or next winter.  I also plan on going through their toy room (while they are at school, of course).  They have so many things that they do not play with, and they all three have birthdays coming up.  It is always such a good feeling to purge and pass on unused or unwanted items. I am so glad that spring has arrived.  We have a rainy week ahead, but I love the smell of rain when it starts to warm up.  Nothing like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Totally with you on spring cleaning...I have a couple of big bags ready to go to Goodwill. Love your card today...all those circles in the yummy papers...happiness!

Emily Keaton said...

What a cute card, Emily! I love those screw brads. Clearing out is *so* wonderful. I have a pile of stuff that we are all done with that must be sorted and carted off. I wish I had time to deal with all of it all at once!

Crystal said...

Oh my how fun Emily, I LOVE all these circles, this such a GREAT design!

Noelle Reese said...

OH MY GOSH is this ever fantastic! I love it!!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so cute, Emily! I love the papers you used for those circles. They make me want to dance! LOL

Wendy ten Hove said...

Love the colorful circles and you've placed them perfectly on the card, I like it a lot! Pretty colors!!
Hugs, Wendy

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

I love this design! It's a perfect gender neutral card.