Saturday, March 26, 2011

I {sparkle heart} The Stamps Of Life!

Hello! Here is a card I made using the new release from The Stamps Of Life-lines2journal.  This set is great for both scrapbooking and cardmaking.  In the photo above, I used one of the journal boxes to frame my puffy sparkle heart. I bought a pack of these hearts at Hobby Lobby around Valentine's. Couldn't resist!  I used a sentiment from the flowers2share set.  These puffy hearts came with their own little adhesive dots. I added some red baker's twine at the bottom that I bought from Noelle.  She has some great colors of twine if you need any. She sells them for $2.50 for 25 yards and she ships for free!

Below you will find a scrapbook page that I made of my sis and BIL with my niece.  I used the same set-lines2journal to create the dotted lines at the bottom and the sentiment is from this set, too.  I used paper from Cosmo Cricket's DeLovely collection and some twine and a crochet flower. Easy peasy and quick and simple layout.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Emily

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Great card and LO! Thanks for the tip on the twine! I've been wanting some!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Tenia Nelson said...

What awesome creations Miss Emily!!!

Jenny said...

What a super cute card! Love it!! :) :) :) :) :)

Bekah said...

LOVE the crochet flower. I bet I could make some of those! And you are really generous- I guess I could give some of my layouts to J&L- but I always want to keep them if they have pics of our beautiful nieces!

Crystal said...

OOOOOO LOVE these Emily FABULOUS card and FABULOUS layout!! I LVOE LOVE your use of the twine..FANTASTIC sweetie!!!! Hope you are having a GREAT weekend!

Emily Keaton said...

Great card and layout, Emily! Thanks for the link for the twine. That's a great deal!

Lynn said...

Love the CAS card and layout...such great style!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love these projects, Emily! I love the sequins on that puffy heart and the photo on your layout is so sweet!

Noelle Reese said...

I love the layout and the card! I could use an hour with that baby too! :) Thanks so much for linking my twine! I really appreciate it!