Wednesday, March 16, 2011

An Irish Blessing....

Paper:  kraft cardstock, white cardstock

Hello! Today I have a card using several great products from Paper Maniac.  Since St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow, and I am of Irish heritage, I thought it would be fitting to create one last St. Paddy's Day card.  I kept it clean and simple since this one will probably go to hubby.  I love the look of stamping in color on kraft cardstock.  I also love kraft, green and white together!

Make sure you check out all of the new arrivals in the PM store! TONS of wonderful stuff coming in daily!

This is for the Papercraft Star challenge. Make a project inspired by the photo below:

This is also for The Kraft Journal challenge: use green!
Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

7 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

I love it!

Angi Barrs said...

Love that Irish Blessing. :)

Kristina said...

Very pretty card, love that clover stamp!! I'm so glad you joined us at Papercraft Star!!

(ya know, this fits in nicely with the challenge at The Kraft Journal too!)

Crystal said...

LOVE THIS Emily perfect take on the inspiration sweetie, that clover stamp is FABULOUS!

C Stephens said...

Beautiful card Emily. I am so glad you could join the Papercraft Star Challenge!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! Simply adorable! I'm with you, I love the look of color ink on kraft, and love the kraft, green, and white together. Fabulous stamping and a super sweet sentiment. Love it!
Thanks for sharing with us at the Kraft Journal.

Kim Duran said...

This card is such a beauty! I love the simple style and soft colors. Gorgeous! I am so glad you joined us this week at Papercraft Star!