Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Mind's Eye....Oh, My!

Paper:  kraft, vanilla, black cardstock; Stella & Rose Mabel Patterned Paper
Accessories:  Hand dyed seam binding, vintage button, Scallop circle nesties

Hello! I just recently ordered all of the new stamps and paper in My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose collection from Paper Maniac, and all I can say is, WOW!  I was reluctant to purchase the clear stamps because of the super cheap price. I thought that meant that they would not stamp well, but oh, my!  They stamp BEAUTIFULLY!  First time, too!  I love the vintage images and how they match so well with all of the paper collections in Stella Rose.
For my card above I used Mabel patterned paper.  I also used stamps from the So, Sweet set and Girly set.  I love the colors in Mabel.  The orange, browns, black and sea foam colors are beautiful together.  I hand dyed some seam binding with orange inks, and added a vintage button to the center.  After stamping the doily, I decided to put a black scallop circle behind it to make it pop.
I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch for this card.


If you were on the fence about buying these stamps...DO IT!  I am crazy excited about how well they stamp for the price!

Thanks for stopping by and make sure check out the links to the products I used on this card!!

Emily

8 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

So pretty, Emily! Great colors, papers & awesome ribbon treatment!

Lynn said...

Great card Emily...didn't know they had matching stamps too...I think we are on the same paper kick...I've been using lots of Stella and Rose paper!

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, thanks for the great product review! I'm *so* loving what I'm seeing of these new lines. Love that sweet card you made!

Noelle Reese said...

MME is my all time favorite company out there! I LOVE them! :) Your card is beautiful!

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous design. Love the birdcage and the ribbon. :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Emily, this is beautiful! I love the papers and ribbon as well as the birdcage!!

Bekah said...

I love MME! Your ribbon looks gorgeous!

Crystal said...

OOOOOO I soooo love this, GREAT ribbon!