Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Stamps Of Life-numbers4cake release!


Hello! The Stamps Of Life just released 4 new sets!  The numbers4cake set coordinates with the cake2build set that released the first of the month.  You can add the number candles to the top of the cake, or like I did in the cards above, use them alone!
Both my dad and my baby sister have birthday's coming up-1 week apart! Spring is a busy, busy birthday time of year in my family. All of my boys have birthdays in the spring, too!  This birthday set will definitely get very inky in the months to come!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Emily, I love these both! Really love the one for your dad...great masculine card...love the colors!

Emily Leiphart said...

These are fantastic, especially the one for your Dad!