Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thinking of You Rose....

Hello! Today I have a card I made for the featured stamper challenge over on SCS.  Today's featured stamper is Irene (DandI93).  She has a wonderful gallery, and I chose THIS card as my inspiration.

I used stamps from The Stamps Of Life set, flowers2share.  I paper pieced the vase and flower bud using patterned paper from My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose, Hazel collection.  The ledger paper in the background is from this collection too.  I used a MS border punch along the bottom.  My card base is baja breeze.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

5 comments:

Crystal said...

OOO I love how you used notebook paper and how you paper pieced the vase!! Terrific card Emily!!!!! Hope you are having a GREAT weekend!

Emily Keaton said...

What a fresh design, Emily!! I {heart} that ledger paper. I need to use stuff like that more often!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!!

lynn said...

oh, adorable take on irene's card!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is simple and sweet, just the way I like it!