Saturday, May 7, 2011

Live In The Moment!

Hello! Today I have a card that was published in the Paper Crafts Stamp It! Techniques issue that was out in February.  The dress is from Cresendoh Stamps and the sentiment is Flourishes.  I pieced the dress with paper from October Afternoon's Thrift Shop collection.  I am working on a bunch of projects for design team work, so I thought I would post this one for today.

We are supposed to get more rain for the next week, but for now it is sunny so we are putting up the little boys bounce house in the back yard.  I am out to go "police" the yard and make sure the "big" boys don't tear it down!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

5 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

congrats on your pub! your dress, well, the whole card is just ADORABLE! enjoy your day tomorrow!!

Angi Barrs said...

Wow that dress is beautiful. Have a Happy Mother's Day! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

I saw this card in the Stamp It! PC Magazine.....so so proud and happy for you Miss Emily.....LOVE this card!!!

Dawn B. said...

I saw this in that magazine.. Congratulations Emily. That is fantastic.. Send us some rain.. We need it down here.

Wendy ten Hove said...

This is so pretty, Emily! Love the way you made the dress, it looks really pretty this way!! Love it!
Hugs, Wendy