Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Make Everyday a Sundae!

Hello!  Today I have a card using the new sets from The Stamps Of Life, scream4icecream and cone2dish.  I pieced the scoop of ice cream after stamping the scoop and glass and cutting out.  The patterned paper is from Memory Box's Pixie collection.  It reminded me of homemade strawberry ice cream.  The only way I will eat strawberry ice cream is if it is homemade.  Nothing more delicious!!

I stamped the cherry and then added some clear micro glitter from PK Glitz to the top after coating it with glue.  The glass is colored with copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

5 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

How cute and yummy! Ice cream is my weakness :)

farmhouse-story said...

i'm guessing homemade strawberry ice cream might be worth trying--i love strawberries:) love the glittlered cherry, emily!

Emily Keaton said...

Absolutely adorable, Emily!! This looks good enough to eat. :)

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

This is very cute. You should consider entering it into the Moxie Fab World Trigger Target. It goes with the theme perfectly!

Crystal said...

YUMMMMO LOVE this, how fun and yoru sprinkles are fab!!!!!