Saturday, May 28, 2011

Moxie Fab Chevron Chic Challenge!

This is my card for the Moxie Fab Chevron Chic challenge.  I used some My Mind's Eye Lime Twist (Life of The Party) patterned paper.  I love dark brown and lime together.  I thought the dark brown woodgrain and the lime chevron together would give a crisp, modern/retro look.  I stamped my thank you circle with Walnut distress ink onto white cardstock and punched out.  This stamp is from The Stamps Of Life set, sentiments4circles.  I also added some baker's twine from The Twinery in honeydew.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Emily

9 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

This is super cute, Emily. I love the chevron print. And the brown and lime look so cool together!

Crystal said...

This is FABULOUS Emily, LOVE the texture and the design rocks girly!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

This design is so FAB Emily. You rocked this challenge girl. :)

Virginia L. said...

What a lovely design, Emily! Love your use of colors, twines and patterns! Fabulous!!

Noelle Reese said...

I love every single thing about this card! I love the lime with the brown and I think the woodgrain and the chevron go perfectly together! I'll be C.A.S.E ing this!

Keva said...

I just adore the colors together. I simply must try that. Your card is really quite perfect and a great entry to the challenge.

Emily Leiphart said...

Great colours and design, Emily! The honeydew twine is such a great match to the chevron paper.

JustYolie said...

Hi Emily,
I love your cards! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card in the SOL gallery. :) I'm now following your blog. :)

Cath said...

Hey Emily! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Chic Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)