Monday, August 8, 2011

Back From the UP!


Hello everyone! I hope you all are well!  I just got back from a trip to the UP of Michigan.  It was very relaxing and a lot of fun.  I never like to share when I am out of town on the internet, but that is why I have been missing and not commenting on all of your lovely blogs!  Going to try to get caught up this evening.

I am really bummed because I am having a hard time getting a couple of photos I took for my blog to transfer. Very strange.  I wanted to show you the big mess of fish we caught on our last day.  I will keep trying...

Hope you all are well. I will be back tomorrow with the start of the Mark's Finest Papers August blog hop!

Emily

3 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

well, this pics is gorgeous!

Angi Barrs said...

So glad to see ya back girlie! It's always nice to get in some rest and relaxation at a gorgeous vacation spot. Hope you guys had fun. :)

Meg said...

Wow, looks like a breathtaking place to be! Glad you got some relaxation time in. I hope you get your photos to work soon, or else I'll start to think that the "big mess of fish" is just a fish story!