Friday, August 19, 2011

FWF-Forever Thankful For You

Hello! TGIF....what a busy week!  Football practice, back to school shopping and enjoying the last couple weeks of summer break with my boys has worn me out.  I can't believe how much money I spent on school supplies for a kindergartner and a fifth grader! $102.00 to be exact.  That was JUST school supplies, too.  That is on top of the school fees and the buying of new backpacks!  Okay...enough griping and onto the card!

Today's card uses the ippity sets Thankful For You and Thoughts From The Past.  Both of these fab sets can be bought for  $12.00!  You can buy them from the sweet Noelle right HERE. You also get free shipping and free baker's twine with every order! Can't beat that deal!

This card was so easy to make.  I stamped my postcard image with antique linen distress ink and also inked the edges with the same ink.  I stamped my sentiment with Walnut Stain distress ink and lastly stamped the dragonflies in Baja Breeze (SU).  Easy peasy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

22 comments:

Amber Sheaves said...

That's a beautiful card. I love those colors!

StampinCathy said...

Love this CAS card. Great colors and love the dragon flies with that sentiment.

Jackie S said...

Nice soft colors. Great card

Jingle said...

This is gorgeous! I absolutely love it!

Ruby said...

Love this card.

*Alison* said...

This is sooo pretty.. I really love the colors and the one layer of stamps..
HUGS
-off to the Unity blog hop ;)

Annette Allen said...

very pretty..love the soft colors..

Marsha said...

So pretty. Love CAS cards.

Shauna K said...

totally lovin this!! the great postcard images paired with the dragonflies and the great twine- love it!
hehe, glad you liked the wreath- CASE away!! :D And one note about potatoes in a rubbermaid- make plenty of large drainage holes at the bottom!! Our crop got drowned out because our holes weren't big enough :(

sharon g said...

I love how subtle the card is, yet the colors pop!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I love your simple stamping and beautiful colors! Great one layered card--YOU ROCK:)

Virginia L. said...

Love the soft color palette and twines!! Happy back-to-school!

Beejay said...

I love you card! I love the sweet stamps and the beautiful colors,

Kary said...

How sweet!! Love the dragonflies.

JPScraps said...

Love the soft colors. Great card!

farmhouse-story said...

i love the dragonflies,emily:)

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Great CAS!

ddazzled71 said...

This is gorgeous I love your chosen colours. I just purchased this set so you have given me lots of inspiration. TFS

Angi Barrs said...

Love the gorgeous color and the twine.

We start back on Monday. And yes...I agree it's so expensive. I've been hunting down some good sales and bargains. :)

Meg said...

Gorgeous! I love the soft color palette you used.

Anonymous said...

this is so soft and pretty.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is simply gorgeous, Emily! The colours are wonderful.