Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A little flower wreath....

Hello! Today I have a card using the branches4flowers set from The Stamps Of Life.  The moment I saw that little circle of flowers I knew I wanted to go for a "wreath" look.  I stamped it in red and then cut it out of white cardstock.  The gingham panel is DP from Melissa Frances.  I popped my flower wreath with pop dots and then stamped my sentiment in black on the gingham paper.
A simple card that could be given for a variety of occasions.
I hope you all are having a wonderful week. I know I am!  More on what's happening this week later!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

5 comments:

Meg said...

Such a sweet card, Emily--love your wreath!

Can't wait to see what excitement is happening the Who house this week!

Angi Barrs said...

Love the splash of red against the gingham. Sweet design. :)

Shauna K said...

very cute, the wreath is adorable!!

farmhouse-story said...

look at this cutey pie! love it, emily!

Emily Leiphart said...

Emily, this is so cute! A perfect CAS card.