Monday, August 1, 2011

The Stamps Of Life-August Club Release!

Hello! Today is the first of the month, so that means a new club release from Stephanie at The Stamps Of Life! The name of this set is branches4flowers.  I LOVE this set! There are so many possibilites.  It comes with a variety of flower blossoms, both solids and outlines.  It also comes with the grass (seen above) and a wonderful twiggy branch (you will see a card I made with that this week, too).  Lots of wonderful sentiments and some leaves!
You MUST check it out!
Remember...you can still order the club set even if you are not a club member!  As a club member, you get TONS of perks such as freebies from Stephanie, storage folders for your stamp sets, and a 15% discount all the time on all stamps.  Shipping is ALWAYS $1 a set in the US, whether you are a club member or not.  There are so many FABULOUS things in store for The Stamps Of Life!  Keep your eyes peeled for announcements!
My card above is simple and  one layer.  I stamped the grass with wild wasabi ink and the flowers are in ballet blue.  I added some tiny rhinestones to the centers of the flowers and stamped my sentiment in black.  I think I may make a bunch of these for several different occasions.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Emily

11 comments:

Ann R. said...

Love this card! And since I'm a member, I'll be getting my soon! :)

Kate said...

This is so pretty. I definitely need to be a member soon. I love their stamp sets too.

Hugs
Kate

Lynn said...

Gorgeous CAS design Emily.

Amy said...

Beautiful card! :)Amy

farmhouse-story said...

very sweet cas card, emily:)

Meg said...

Gorgeous one layer card, Emily!

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous CAS design. Love your stamping on this and the pretty flowers. :)

C Stephens said...

Lovely card Emily : )

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful cas card!

lisa a.

Basement Stamper said...

Great CAS card!

Unknown said...

I love this card, Emily! It's so pretty! I can't wait to get my set...