Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tradefish Designs August Release

Hello! Today I made a card with a new release set from Tradefish Designs called, Outta This World.  It is super cute with lots of fun sentiments and space and sky images.  I just love the sun image in this set.  It is perfect for adding a button to the center and a bit of twine.  I used some DP from My Mind's Eye and Pink Paislee.  After I made this card, I realized it looks a lot like the Summer Fun contest banner that TFD has out.  Maybe that is where the idea for this card popped into my head!!!  It just goes to show you that inspiration comes from anything, anywhere, and at any time! 
Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

8 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Such a clever use of button, Emily!! Love your CAS design!

Virginia L. said...

Congrats on the pub in Paper Crafts! I love your phone/girl friend card! SO thrilled for you!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!! tfs!!

farmhouse-story said...

such a cute sun, emily!!

Meg said...

What a fun and bright sunshine-y card! Love that yellow and blue paired together and your layout is just perfection!

Unknown said...

Well, Miss Emily! You just made a sale for Tradefish Designs! I just purchased the Outta This World set and should receive it within a few days. Love your card! TFS!

C Stephens said...

Love love love this card!

Angi Barrs said...

Loooove how you used that button. Super adorable. :)