Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tradefish Designs-Feelin' Crabby?

Hi, there! Today I have a card using a new release from Tradefish Designs called, Pass The Sunblock. I stamped the crab three times and then colored them with Copic markers.  I used my tiny bubbles Cuttlebug folder for the background panel and then wrapped several rows of baker's twine around it.  I think this would be perfect to send to someone in the hospital or to someone going through a rough time.  There are lots of summer time images in this cute set. Thanks for stopping by today!

Emily

7 comments:

Kate said...

I so love this card Emily! Looks Great.

Hugs
Kate

Jenny said...

Such a cute cute cute card! Love it!! :) :) :) hope all is well with you :) HUGS!

C Stephens said...

Love this card Emily! Fantastic use of the crab : D

Virginia L. said...

How FUN!! Love your twines, embossed background and crabs! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog(as always)!!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so cute, Emily! I was just looking at my crab stamps today. LOL I love the combination of crabs, bubble embossing and twine strands.

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cute, Emily! I love how you created all the texture with the embossing folder and twine! Very cute!

I'm ok, how are you? I don't get around to leaving comments all the time but I'm still enjoying ALL the blog posts you make. Giant hugs!

Angi Barrs said...

EEEK...so super sweet and cute. Love this card.

And thanks for the sweet comment on the Lessology blog. :)