Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tradefish Designs-Feelin' Crabby?

Hi, there! Today I have a card using a new release from Tradefish Designs called, Pass The Sunblock. I stamped the crab three times and then colored them with Copic markers.  I used my tiny bubbles Cuttlebug folder for the background panel and then wrapped several rows of baker's twine around it.  I think this would be perfect to send to someone in the hospital or to someone going through a rough time.  There are lots of summer time images in this cute set. Thanks for stopping by today!

Emily

7 comments:

Kate said...

I so love this card Emily! Looks Great.

Hugs
Kate

Jenny said...

Such a cute cute cute card! Love it!! :) :) :) hope all is well with you :) HUGS!

C Stephens said...

Love this card Emily! Fantastic use of the crab : D

Virginia L. said...

How FUN!! Love your twines, embossed background and crabs! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog(as always)!!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so cute, Emily! I was just looking at my crab stamps today. LOL I love the combination of crabs, bubble embossing and twine strands.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is so cute, Emily! I love how you created all the texture with the embossing folder and twine! Very cute!

I'm ok, how are you? I don't get around to leaving comments all the time but I'm still enjoying ALL the blog posts you make. Giant hugs!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

EEEK...so super sweet and cute. Love this card.

And thanks for the sweet comment on the Lessology blog. :)