Wednesday, August 24, 2011

TradeFish Designs-You Are A Blast!

Hi, there!  Today I have a card using the TradeFish Designs set, Outta This World. I LOVE this set.  So much fun to use.  I used some patterned papers from Pink Paislee's Summer Days collection.  I stamped the solids stars with my old Bordering Blue ink from Stampin' Up.  I stamped the sentiment and the rocket ship in black and then colored the rocket ship with copic markers.  I matted the sentiment with some scallop and oval punches and tied some baker's twine around the bottom. 
A great little card to give to one of my boys just for the heck of it!

>
Thanks so much for stopping by,

Emily

7 comments:

Kate said...

Total Blast. Love it Em.

Hugs
Kate

Amy said...

Very cute- great patterned papers :)Amy

Angi Barrs said...

Awww this is so sweet. Love the polka dots. :)

Virginia L. said...

This is such a FUN card, Emily!! Love the background pattern paper with the rocket image! The addition of twines are lovely!

Shauna K said...

what fun papers!! and they work together so brilliantly :D and the twine is the perfect touch!!

farmhouse-story said...

love the papers on this fun card, emily!

Meg said...

Ah, you know I cannot resist a good rocket ship! Love the fun papers you paired with it, too!