Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tradefish Designs-'Tis The Season!

Hello!  It is hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner.  I wanted to share with you today, a card using a new release from Tradefish Designs called Sentiments of The Season.  I LOVE a good sentiment only set, and this one is a must have for the holidays!  I used papers from echo park's Merry Christmas line, along with some papers from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found collection.  I love making accordion flowers, but they are a bit bulky to mail.  During the holidays, many times I hand a card and gift to someone, so I love to use bigger embellishments for Christmas!
When you use bigger, more elaborate embellishments on a card, it is nice to have the perfect sentiment to stamp with it.  Sometimes that is all it needs!  I used some green burlap string to tie an antiqued jingle bell on.  You can get a closer look at this fab set below:
Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

8 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

What a beautiful card E! I love it!

Kate said...

This is such a Beautiful Card.

hugs,
Kate

Emily Keaton said...

What a BEAUTY!! I love that accordion flower (man, I just can't get the hang of those!!) and that fabulous old jingle bell. Fantastic!!

Amy said...

What a pretty card! I just love the accordian flower! :)Amy

Shauna K said...

SUPER love this!! fabulous color combo, love the twine and border edge and that accordion flower is fantastic!!! you totally knocked this one out of the park :D

farmhouse-story said...

ok, i LOVE this, emily! pretty colors, love the accordian embellishment, and the bell on the green burlap string!

Crystal said...

WOW this is FANTASTIC LOVE LOVE these colors Emily and WOWEE that design is FANTASTIC!!!! LOVE THIS!

Meg said...

Oh this is gorgeous, Emily! Love all the papers you chose and how that stunning medallion sets off that fabulous sentiment. And the little bell! Eek! Adorable!