Monday, October 10, 2011

Apple Cheddar Soup...

Hi, there!  Today I have a card for the CAS challenge over on SCS.  It is based on the inspiration photo below.  I used a sentiment from Unity's Apple Cheddar Soup collection for this one.  I LOVE Unity. LOVE.  With that being said, don't flame me for what I am about to say.  I fell head over heels in love with the sentiments and images in this set.  That is why I had to make it mine!  But...I must say that I have a hard time using this set, because all of the images and sentiments are super tiny.  Maybe just because I am used to the larger images Unity has, that I have a hard time with this one.  The sentiment I used above is probably one of the larger fonts in the set.  My card is 4x4, so that kinda gives you an idea of how little they are.

Anyway, I still crack up every time I read the sentiments. Especially the doctor one-"An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor is cute-forget the fruit!"  LOVE that-just wish it was BIGGER.

Ok...that's my card and review for the day.  For the next four days I will have post for the Mark's Finest Papers October release and blog hop.  Hope you can hop along with us for a chance at some free stamp sets!

Emily

8 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

This is adorable, Emily! I LOVE all the apple-y goodness here. :)

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Cute card. I agree and wish the sentiments and stamps were bigger. Love that paper.

Lynn said...

Well, it is a super CAS card and I love it...but I know exactly what you mean about the larger sentiments, etc! I tend to need more to fill up the space on my cards too!

Noelle Reese said...

Well you sure know how to work small stamps! :) I love it!

Crystal said...

How SWEET Emily, LOVE that sentiment!!!

farmhouse-story said...

oh, so cute, emily! i love the sentiment, too!

Shauna K said...

so so cute! that twine bow is fabulous and love how the patterned paper really takes center stage :D

Anonymous said...

LOVE!