Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tradefish Designs-Holiday Mix

Hello!  Today's card showcase the new set, Holiday Mix from Tradefish Designs.  I have been pulling out my embossing powders lately.  I can't remember the last time I heat embossed, but it is fun to revisit techniques that have been hidden away in a storage bin for awhile.  I decided to emboss the ornaments and the sentiment in gold.  I then filled in parts of the ornaments with red copic markers.  I really like the clean lines of this card.  This set is definitely going to be one of my favorite's for Christmas, so you will be seeing more cards with it! 
This set sells for $10.00, but remember-big sale at Tradefish this week! 
10% discount on entire order during release week  “NEWRELEASE10”
Free shipping on purchase of 2 or more stamp sets “2STAMPSETS"

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily 

11 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

What a pretty card! I love it E!The gold is really nice.

Kate said...

This is just so Pretty. Love your cards.

Hugs,
Kate

Jacilynn said...

very cute! I've never heard of tradefish. love these

Amy said...

Very pretty card- I love the embossed details! So elegant looking :)Amy

Emily Keaton said...

I love the clean lines here, too! The gold embossing is SO stunning. Fun card. :)

Anonymous said...

the embossing really makes this card special! lovely clean card.

Shauna K said...

how elegant! love the colors and the CAS LO :)

Meg said...

Great card, especially with that embossing!

farmhouse-story said...

this is a really cute xmas set and i love your sweet card, emily:)

Angi Barrs said...

Super fun and adorable for Christmas. I may have to get this set. :)

Dawn said...

Adorable! I love this stamp set as well...