Monday, November 7, 2011

RIBBIT!

Hello!  Today I have a couple of cards I made using the new froggy2love set from The Stamps Of Life.  I used patterned paper from Crate Paper's Random collection.  The frog is paper pieced and I used a beaded circle nestie to frame my frog.  I love the little fly you can stamp with the frog! Too cute!
On the card above, I used some Copic markers to color the frog.  Patterned papers are same as above.  I added a loopy bow made with baker's twine from The Twinery and a paper rose from Prima.  The word bubble is from the TSOL talk2me set.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Emily

6 comments:

Kate said...

LOL So cute. Love the froggy.

Hugs,
Kate

Emily Keaton said...

Too cute, Emily! I love the word bubble. And seriously? I'd never thought I'd use the word "pretty" to describe a card with a frog on it, but both of these really are!!

Shauna K said...

these are great!! love the frame around the froggie on the first one and the black really makes froggie pop on the second card :D

canadian_liner said...

Emily, how do you make your twine bows? Do you make a little pom-pom separate from tying the twine? Love the effect, and would like to duplicate it. Thanks, Caroline

Linn said...

to cute love em'

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

How super cute, the twine looks amazing on these cards.