Monday, November 7, 2011

RIBBIT!

Hello!  Today I have a couple of cards I made using the new froggy2love set from The Stamps Of Life.  I used patterned paper from Crate Paper's Random collection.  The frog is paper pieced and I used a beaded circle nestie to frame my frog.  I love the little fly you can stamp with the frog! Too cute!
On the card above, I used some Copic markers to color the frog.  Patterned papers are same as above.  I added a loopy bow made with baker's twine from The Twinery and a paper rose from Prima.  The word bubble is from the TSOL talk2me set.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Emily

6 comments:

Kate said...

LOL So cute. Love the froggy.

Hugs,
Kate

Emily Keaton said...

Too cute, Emily! I love the word bubble. And seriously? I'd never thought I'd use the word "pretty" to describe a card with a frog on it, but both of these really are!!

Shauna K said...

these are great!! love the frame around the froggie on the first one and the black really makes froggie pop on the second card :D

canadian_liner said...

Emily, how do you make your twine bows? Do you make a little pom-pom separate from tying the twine? Love the effect, and would like to duplicate it. Thanks, Caroline

Linn said...

to cute love em'

Anonymous said...

How super cute, the twine looks amazing on these cards.