Monday, January 16, 2012

Agapanthus Thank You...

Hi, there!  Today I have a card I made for the CAS challenge over on SCS.  I used different sized acrylic blocks inked with three different shades of green.  I find I get the best results if I stamp over a spongy surface such as an old mouse pad.  The stamps are from The Stamps Of Life set called thanks2you.  I love the agapanthus in this set.  You can also turn it into a dandelion! Fun stuff!

 It is cold, windy and bleh here in SW Ohio.  I am trying to keep three boys who are off of school today "occupied".  Oh, how easily they get bored with a house full of toys, games, movies, books....you get the picture.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Emily, WOW love your stamping here!!! Beautiful card!!!

Anonymous said...

I need glasses, first I read your title as asparagus thank you. Then I couldn't find the asparagus in your card. Ha. LOVELY even without asparagus.

Lynn said...

Emily, this is so cool how you inked up the background. Love it!

farmhouse-story said...

just beautiful, emily!

Kate said...

That is so pretty.

Hugs,
Kate

Amy said...

This is beautiful- I love how you stamped it! :)Amy

Susie said...

Love the blocking done on this card. And your choice of color too. Just a nice CAS design (again). You have a very strong eye for type of design.