Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Just A Note....

Hello!  Today I have another card using list2write from The Stamps Of Life.  I decided to participate in the sketch challenge over on SCS to get my mojo moving!  I needed a bright and cheery card, and this fit the bill!  The designer paper is from echo park's Playground collection.  I stamped the notebook paper with sky and strawberry from Stephanie Barnard inks.  I love her licorice ink to.  A nice bold, true black ink.  The centers of the daisies are stamped with banana ink.  I cut the flowers out and just layered them across to create a border.  I couldn't forget some baker's twine at the bottom!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

7 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Totally cute, Emily! I DO love those bright colors. :)

Unknown said...

I love the bright colors! I have the set waiting for me in the mailbox. I must go out and get it and start playing. Looks like you are getting your mojo back.

Amy said...

Very cheerful! Love the daisy border! :)Amy

farmhouse-story said...

waaay cute, emily:)

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable. I like these colors. They are my type of color scheme. I like a nice deep black ink too. I am fussy about that. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

super cute, love the daisy flowers.

Angi Barrs said...

So so so cute! Love that notebook paper.