Monday, January 23, 2012

Love is Patient...

I just love this big scripture stamp from The Stamps Of Life set, quote2love.  I thought it would be pretty with some embossing in just black and white.  I will put it in my wedding card stash for a later date.  We haven't been to a wedding in a while. It seemed like for many years we were going to weddings ALL OF THE TIME! LOL!  I used the Sizzix starry night embossing folder and added some bling in the corner.  I stamped the sentiment and inked the edges in Stephanie Barnard's Licorice ink.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Emily

9 comments:

Amy said...

What a beautiful and elegant card! The embossing adds such texture and the sentiments stamp is great! :)Amy

Noelle Reese said...

What a pretty card E! I love it!

Lynn said...

This is gorgeous. Love the embossing behind the lovely sentiment.

Kate said...

This card is just Gorgeous. It's Simple yet so very Elegant. Love it. I've always wondered what to do with these kind of stamps now I know. TFS and Idea.

Hugs,
Kate

kssdesigns said...

They read this at my wedding! Just beautiful Emily!!

farmhouse-story said...

love the embossing with the words, emily:)

Anonymous said...

wow... what an amazing idea. Love the sentiment over an embossed card.

Angi Barrs said...

This is beautiful! I need that stamp...LOL :)

Sherrie K. said...

Emily, this is just GORGEOUS!!!! I love the embossing and the stamped sentiment is beautiful!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com