Saturday, January 14, 2012

Love You So Very Much!

Hello! Today's card features a new release from The Stamps Of Life called quote2love.  I stamped the scripture onto the white panel with Antique Linen distress ink.  The sentiment is stamped with Stephanie Barnard's Licorice ink.  I inked the edges of all of the paper with distress ink.  The large heart is DP by My Mind's Eye-Lost & Found collection.

It has been super cold around here. We had a mere dusting of snow, but not enough to have fun with! Bummer.  I say, if it isn't going to REALLY snow this year, then bring on spring.  I don't mind the cold if it looks pretty outside and there is snow (real snow) to talk about.  Of course, everyone in the Cincy area FREAKS OUT at the mere mention of the S word.  It is ridiculous, to say the least.  There were actually school closings the other day. For what, you ask?  Not even 1/2 inch of snow!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

11 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable. Love how you stamped the scripture. :)

Emily Keaton said...

What a beauty!! I hear ya on the snow issue--and cancel for 1/2 inch? What is up with that? I'm always amazed by what cancels school for my sister's kids in Anderson Twp. Crazy!

Virginia L. said...

Darling card, Emily! Love the color combo with kraft!! It's also NONFREEZING cold here in my part of Canada! Time to hibernate in the craft room :)

Noelle Reese said...

I love this! I'm not find of that s word. LOL

Kate said...

Very Pretty.

Hugs,
Kate

Amy said...

Very pretty card! :)Amy

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a pretty card--love the background text and that large heart!! Polka dots are my fav! And I LOVE that your town shut down school for 1/2 inch of snow! I've been through that--although, I was a kid at the time...and LOVED it! LOL! HUGS:)

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Love the big heart!

Sherrie K. said...

Super pretty colors and love that big polka dot heart! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

farmhouse-story said...

we got the same dusitng and there were wrecks everywhere!-love that big red heart, emily:)

Bekah said...

Pinning this one! So sweet and simple.