Friday, January 20, 2012

Monthly Maniacs Debut!


Hello!  It is time for the very first Monthly Maniac Challenge.  The Monthly Maniacs are a group of gals who formerly designed for Paper Maniac.  We decided a fun way to keep in touch, was to participate in a monthly challenge.  Every month someone new will provide a challenge to the rest of the group. 
This month’s challenge is SNOW. Below you will find links to everyone’s blogs.  We hope you like what you see and come back again to see what we have been up to!
The snowglobe stamps are from The Stamps of Life set joy2Christmas, and the sentiment is from the robot2build set.  I paper pieced the snowglobe with white cardstock, and paper from Authentique.  The card base is a grey/blue and I have no clue who the manufacturer is.  Trying to use my stash!

Here are the other gals who have made something for today:
Emily
Tenia
Ceal
Ashley
Patti


Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

10 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is super cute, Emily! I love the monochromatic color scheme you used! I've missed you! We designed together for sooooo long and I really miss it! I still follow your blog though so I get to see your work. Thanks for putting this challenge together! You're awesome!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this awesome card dearie!!! I will have tons of fun with these challenges!!!! Hope all is well....

Lynn said...

Such a sweet snowman and I love the sentiment!

Amy said...

Very cute card- I just love snowglobes!! :)Amy

kssdesigns said...

what a treat is was to see all your creations I've been missing since I haven't blogged in a while! So inspiring!

Angi Barrs said...

Your snowman is so kewl. What a great way to stay in touch too. :)

Ceal said...

oh how cute! love the snowglobe!

farmhouse-story said...

love the snowman, emily!

Patti said...

Oooh, I LOVE this snowglobe! It really capyures the chilly essence of winter - but I sure love this season.

Anonymous said...

so very fun and what a sweet card! love snowmen and snow globes. great combo!