Wednesday, January 11, 2012

my heart is yours....

Here is a very CAS Valentine for you!  The sentiment is from a Unity itty bitty.  I colored the heart with some copic markers.  The strip of blue heart DP is from Pink Paislee.  I have had that paper for a few years and I pull it out whenever Valentine's Day is near. I added a felt heart and some baker's twine from The Twinery.  Easy peasy!

I am still trying to squeeze out the last 5 days of my December Daily album.  I am so over Christmas! LOL!  I think that is why I am "stuck".  It is just sitting on my studio table glaring at me.  Sigh.....5 days in nothing, right? I can do it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

10 comments:

Jacilynn said...

i recognize that paper. I loved that stuff. super cute and clean card

Crystal said...

OOOO such a fabby card Emily, ADORABLE!

Kate said...

this is so pretty Love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Meg said...

Aw, so sweet and simple!

I know you can whip out those five pages in no time!!! Or put them on hold until the summer...remember crafting is supposed to be fun, not forced! :)

Amy said...

Very pretty CAS! :)Amy

Emily Keaton said...

A genius CAS card, Emily! Yes, you CAN do it--if only to stop it from glaring at you any more ;). You'll feel great to have it done!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOVE this CAS design! That heart is just toooo cute:)

Melina said...

So very sweet! I love the hanging heart. :)

Jenny said...

Such a sweet card, love it!! :) :) It's so nice to get back to reading my friends blogs. Hope you're doing well! :) :) :) HUGS!

Angi Barrs said...

Love that fabby heart!