Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sending Warm Thoughts....

Hello!  Today I am sharing a card I made with a sentiment from MFT and the little penguin from morepenguins2love by The Stamps Of Life.  The paper is from Pink Paislee.  I used the CB snowflake embossing folder for the background panel and added some faux stitching around my heart.  I created a baker's twine scarf for my penguin and added some more baker's twine at the bottom.

Today I will be tackling my craft studio.  It is time to reorganize and purge my supplies.  Stay tuned as I will probably be adding items to my "for sale" section on my blog.  I will let you all know when I do!

Thanks for stopping by,

Emily

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that you used the cute penguin for a valentine like card! Fab!

Amy said...

So cute! Love the penguin and embossing! :)Amy

farmhouse-story said...

the twine for a scarf--too cute:)

Emily Keaton said...

That penguin is so adorable, Emily! I love him on your Valentine card. :)

Kate said...

So cute that little penguin is just adorable.

Hugs,
Kate

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!

Noelle Reese said...

How cute is this? I love it!Just pack up all your loot and send it to me :)

Angi Barrs said...

That little penguin is so super cute. Love the polka dots and the pink twine too. :)

Susie said...

Very cute. The cool tones of the pink and aqua on the white background are a wonderful choice for the penguin and make the title of your card even warmer : ) Nicely done.