Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Stamps Of Life: List2write new release!

Hello!  Long time no blog.  I am trying to get caught up after the holidays and back into a routine.  My mojo has hit a brick wall, too.  I haven't been in my craft room in a while.  Luckily, I have some cards that I made for this release last month.  The new set from The Stamps Of Life is fabulous!  List2write can be used for cards, scrapbooking, mini albums and more.  I decided to make a card for my hubby for our upcoming anniversary.  I paired it with an older set, love2hug.  This would be cute for Valentine's day, too.

Remember...you do not have to be a club member to get this set.  As a club member you will enjoy great perks such as 15% discount on all stamps, freebies from Stephanie like mini stamp sets and storage sheets for your stamps.  Stamps sets are always shipped for $1 in the US, and $1.50 in Canada. You can not beat that shipping rate!

Thanks for stopping by,

Emily

6 comments:

Kate said...

Love this card so pretty.

Hugs,
Kate

Amy said...

Very cute card Emily!! :)Amy

Meg said...

So cute! What a great list, and I love the red, kraft, black, and white color combo!

Crystal said...

Super fun, this is the perfect Valentine Emily!!!!! Happy New Year GF!!! Hope your holidays were fabulous!

Anonymous said...

New year, new block! I feel your pain. ha. I am trying to get back into the swing of things too. This is a great card girl. Hope it sparks your mojo, it does mine. :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

AWE! I looooooove it! I love the list of things to do:) SUPER cute!