Monday, March 19, 2012

Be Reasonable...

Hello!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Today I have a card using two sets from The Stamps Of Life.  Birthday4Cookie (dog) and humor4women (sentiment).  I just love Cookie! She is Stephanie's (owner of TSOL) dog and oh so cute! You can see her in Stephanie's video on the TSOL blog from time to time.  I stamped Cookie in black ink and then used grey Copics to highlight her fur.  I also stamped her a second time and cut out just her head and used foam dots behind to add dimension.  The sentiment just seemed perfect for a dog that is queen of her household! I used a scrap of DP to piece her bow and added some red, gingham ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Emily

5 comments:

Amy said...

This is so cute!!! Love the black & white with a pop of red :)Amy

Noelle Reese said...

What a darling card! I LOVE it!

Dawn said...

I LOVE that little puppy, can I adopt him... laugh out loud!!! Great card. Hugs, Dawn

Angi Barrs said...

Awwww look at that sweet little face!!!

Lisa Arana said...

awwww, adorbs. and love that sentiment.