Saturday, March 3, 2012

Go Fish Challenge #12-Rainbows!

Hello! I am a little late to the party, but wanted to post about the newest challenge over at Go Fish.  This challenge is all about rainbows. You can find the inspiration photo below:
 I LOVE the rainbow of cupcakes! Wouldn't that be fun for a St. Paddy's Day party? I made another card using the same layout, and a rainbow of dots to mimic the circles above.  I used a fabulous banner set from The Stamps Of Life called sign4froggy.

I hope you get a chance to play along with the challenge.  The random winner will win a CTMH clear stamp set! Check out the GO FISH blog and join us!

Emily

7 comments:

Kate said...

Ahh Those cards are so pretty. I swear you make the best CAS cards. I just love them to bits.

Hope your having a great weekend.

Hugs,
Kate

Amy said...

Great cards!!! Love the clean look of them! :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card:) Love this!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Noelle Reese said...

I love both cards!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Fun cards, Emily! Love the rainbow of colors.

Lisa Arana said...

LOVE the fun colors, love the fun designs. Just super fun cards! :)

Angi Barrs said...

So colorful and fun!