Sunday, September 16, 2012

Trick or Treat!



Hi there!  Today I have a card using some new goodies!  I couldn't resist ordering Lisa Johnson's Primitive Pumpkins from MFT.  I was inspired by the layout of this card here.  I added distress inks to the sides of all of my papers and added some burlap twine embellishments. I also added some chunky glitter around the text circle, but it is hard to see in this photo.  I created a mas for the large background circle and sponged distress ink just around the perimeter.

Have a great Sunday!

Emily

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Emily, this is so pretty! I too love those primitive pumpkins.

I have blog candy if you are interested. :o)

Lynn said...

Oh la la...I was really thinking about this set, but didn't get it yet. I've done a bit too much shopping with other sets these days. But your creating is absolutely stunning. Love how you inked the one layer. Simply divine.

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!