Thursday, September 27, 2012

TSOL: Happy Anniversary

Hello! I have a quick and easy Anniversary card to share with you today.  I simply stamped the sentiment onto a white tag, and then used some green twine from May Arts, to tie it onto my card.  I added a paper rose to the center of the loopy bow.  Easy Peasy!  The sentiment is from the set anniversary2celebrate from The Stamps of Life.
On a side note, I would love it if you could take the time to vote for me over on the Heartfelt Creations blog.  This is to stay on another term as a designer for Heartfelt Creations.  I don't "do" facebook, so I have to ask here! LOL! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful CAS design Emily...love the twine!

Caroline D. said...

Great CAS card! The flower gives it the right pizazz!

Kate said...

I swear your CAS cards turns out so pretty all the time.

Darnell said...

What a darling CAS anniversary card, Emily!!

Bekah said...

Love the simplicity, and the new look of your blog!