Monday, November 19, 2012

TSOL: New jar dies!

Hello! Today I have a fun card to share using a new jar die from The Stamps Of Life.  The jar die matches the set, jars4candy set.  I also used the candy2share set, and masking, to layer my candies in the jar.  To create the jar shaped card, I just die cut two of the jars.  On the jar for the back, I scored a line about 1/4 inch down from the top and put a piece of score tape just above it.  This allows the card to open nicer.  I used Stephanie's inks in Strawberry, Licorice, Spearmint, Grape, and Banana.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

4 comments:

Kate said...

So Cute. Love the colors.

Lynn said...

Love all the happy, cheery colors Emily!

Tonya said...

This is adorable. I love the jar and the way you masked the candy inside.It turned out great.

Sandy said...

I love the cards you made, especially the candy cane one that Stephanie showed on TSOL… How did you get the candy canes to appear like they were stacked behind eachother…. I'm not familiar with "masking" can you explain? Thanks!!