Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Heartfelt Creations: Swans and Butterflies...

Hello! Today I have two cards to share using stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations.  I watercolored the swan image and kept the design simple.  I love swans and they remind me of my childhood vacations in Northern Michigan!
I just love the beautiful butterfly image in the card above.  I wanted to go for a vintage look, so I stamped it in Walnut Stain ink and did some distressing.  I love using lined image on projects without coloring them in.  It gives you a whole different look!

Make sure you check out the Heartfelt Creations blog for more inspiring projects from the design team. You can find the instructions and product list for recreating these cards on the blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

5 comments:

Glenda said...

This is quite beautiful. Everything just works perfectly! Well done!

Mr Tumness Crafting said...

lovely cards, The second one very vintage both great cards :)

TesaB said...

They are gorgeous!!!! Love the vintage look on the second one!!!

Lynn said...

Both cards are beautiful...I love the soft colors on the first.

Linda said...

Beuatiful cards Emily. The swans are gorgeous and I like your vintage take on the butterfly.