Sunday, April 7, 2013

TSOL: HELLO!

HELLO!  I have a card to share today using the new alpha4Fayleen set from The Stamps Of Life.  I love the fun font of this set.  I paired it up with some patterned paper, baker's twine and a paper rose.  I stamped the first "HELLO" in black and then stamped it above and below to get the lighter shades.
I hope you all are well.
 Got a new computer since my other one crashed and it has been horrible trying to get everything transferred and figuring out to get my go to photo editing software to work on the new one.  I wish I were more of a techie brained chick!  My formal dining room is painted. HOORAY! Now just waiting to get the wood floor installed.  New craft studio is next, and then the kitchen!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

3 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is soooo cute! I love the multiple stamped sentiments!

Lynn said...

Oh no on the computer! Love your card...the stamping of the sentiment is perfect.

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card Emily! I like the chevron paper, twine and cute flower:)
Sorry to hear about the computer. I had the same issue about a month ago too..pain in the backside to switch things over! Good luck!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com