Tuesday, April 23, 2013

TSOL: New Bee dies!

Hello! Today I have some cards to share using the new bee dies from The Stamps Of Life.  They match the bee4me and hive4bees sets.  For the first card, I added some Glossy Accents and some of Stephanie's Sprinkles glitter to the wings. I colored the bee body with copic markers.

 For this card, I stamped the bee hive onto patterned paper and then used the matching die to cut it out. I popped it up with foam dots for dimension.  I also used one of the new mini tag dies to attach to the baker's twine at the bottom.

 I used some fun patterned paper for the vertical panel on this card. Once again, I added some Glossy Accents and Sprinkles glitter to the wings.

I was excited to see a big bumble bee buzzing by me yesterday! Loving the warmer weather!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily


2 comments:

Lynn said...

These are adorable! I love the touch of glitter on the bees.

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous cards Emily! I love the fun bees and the glitter looks awesome! You did a great job on ALL of these!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com