Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Heartfelt Creations: Peacock Paisley and New Chameleon pens!!!

Hello! I am so excited to share this card today! Not only do I love this image, but I am super excited that it was colored with my new Chameleon Pens. :)  I only used four different markers to achieve this look. Not too shabby for my first time! I think they are genius and a real value. I can get pretty much the same look with only 20 markers that I can get 100's of copic markers.
You can find out instructions on how to make this card on the Heartfelt Creations blog!

7 comments:

Olga said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Maureen R said...

So pretty Emily. I LOVE the look from the new pens. I haven't tried them yet as I have a kings ransom invested in Copics! But maybe I could sneak in a pen or two, LOL This is just beautiful! Hugs

Karan Gerber said...

beautiful colouring, love the card.

Robin said...

Beautiful card Emily! Love your coloring!!!

Tracey Fehr said...

Gorgeous coloring, Emily! I will have to take a serious look at those pens after seeing this project!
Hugs,
Tracey

Regina Hamilton said...

Beautiful. I love how you color the peacock.

Anja v K@@rten said...

You are a collor artist!! Very beautifull!
Creatieve groetjes, Anja