Friday, July 27, 2018

Heartfelt Creations July Blog Hop

Hello! Welcome to the Heartfelt Creations July 2018 blog hop. The hop starts at 8AM EDT on Friday, July 27th 2018 and closes Monday, July 30th at 11.59PM EDT. A randomly chosen comment from a mystery blog will receive a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations. To claim your prize please email Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of the July Alumni Hop" in the subject line.
My card for this month's hop, features stamps, papers and dies from the Peacock Paisley collection. I stamped my peacock image in Bermuda Bay ink by Stampin' Up onto white cardstock, and cut with the matching die. I layered the gorgeous papers from this collection and popped my die cut peacock image with foam dots. I added some gems to the centers of the flowers and layered a sentiment from the paper collection on top.
I love to color images, but it takes me quite a long time! I love being able to use an intricate image stamped in one color on white, layered with rich colored papers. You can finish with a beautiful card in mnutes. :)

Thanks for stopping by! You won't want to miss the other creations on the hop this month. Below you will find the hop participants and links to their blogs.



23 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Emily! So happy to have you hopping with us this month! You know I'm a huge fan of your clean and layered style. Love the way you created a frame for your peacock here! Such gorgeous colors! Love it! Hugs!

Denise Evans said...

Love ideas to make cards quickly and this one is beautiful. I really need this collection. The colors are so rich and vibrant.

C. Sage Deerborn said...

I love this collection, beautiful job.

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous layering and colors on your beautiful card!

Maire Gamber said...

I love your wonderful card. Gorgeous!
Marie

SussiPoppins said...

Peacocks always win hands down....

Glenda said...

What a beauty! Always love the peacock!

Martie Rollin said...

this card has a quiet elegance. Nice use of jewels.

Vicki Dutcher said...

What an awesome layout with those beautiful papers! This card is gorgeous

D.Ann C said...

The Paisley Peacock collection is one of my favorites and this card is ever so lovely!! I really must do something in pale yellow and teal...love that combo!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Love, love, love your card! This collection is definitely a favorite of mine!

McStamper said...

Love your beautiful design.

sharon g said...

The gems are such a nice addition. The peacock is so pretty...

cghundley said...

Amazing design
and love the
peacock!
Carla from Utah

Laurie Black said...

Beautiful and elegant!

Unknown said...

You and Kathy had peacocks on the brain this time. I love that collection and yours is lovely.

Helen said...

What a lovely card, Emily. The peacock highlight is stands out so well designed. tfs

Cindy Pryor said...

Thanks for the beautiful peacock card. I agree with you that Heartfelt Creations makes such lovely papers. They make it easy to have a colorful background in minutes.

Lori R. said...

Beautiful card. I love the peacock collection. Thanks for the inspiration.

Joyce Erb said...

Your layers are perfect to enhance the stamped image. Love this peacck!

Jeanne Beam said...

Such a beautiful card and design. The peacock is gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing...

runzalot81 said...

So classy! Lovin' it this month!

Unknown said...

Emily, cool peacock. I've never seen one on a card before!