Saturday, August 17, 2019

Hero Arts...dreaming of sunsets on the lake


Hello! Today I am sharing a card I made using the Hero Arts July 2019 kit. I knew I had to have this kit the minute I saw the first “sneak peek!”  I have spent many summers enjoying gorgeous sunsets over the water in the UP of Michigan. That is what I had in mind when making this card. My favorite sunsets up North are the skies that turn the water gold and orange.
I used Distress Oxide inks to create the sky and water on this card. I used Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade and Abandoned Coral. The trees were stamped using the Lime green and Forest ink cubes that came in the kit. My card base is A2 sized, and the stamped panel measures 5.25” x 4”.
Slowly but surely starting to get into a regular “stamping” routine again. It is so good for my soul and I have missed creating on a regular basis. 😊



No comments: