Friday, August 28, 2020

Heartfelt Creations August Blog Hop

Hello! Welcome to Heartfelt Creation's August Blog Hop. I have made a card using the Classic Sunflower paper collection. I am sharing a "card in a box" today. This is not my my design or idea. In fact, you can find templates to create your own, all of Pinterest and the internet.
 

One great feature of the "card in a box" is that it looks great from all angles! This is the back where you would typically write a message. I chose a piece of paper that had a sentiment. It happened to fit perfectly once I cut it to the size I needed.

No matter where you put it on a table or shelf, it looks amazing from all sides!

Another great feature of the "card in a box"...it is super easy to mail! folds down flat for mailing and as soon as the recipient opens it, it will pop open for displaying.

A randomly chosen comment from a mystery blog will receive a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations. To claim your prize please email Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of the August Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

The hop starts at 8AM DST on Friday, August 28th , 2020 and closes Monday, August 31st at 11:55 PM DST . Winner will be announced on the HC Facebook page on Wednesday, September 2nd, 2020.

Here is a list of blog participants in case you get lost along the way!


18 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow, Emily! This is fantastic! I love that big bold sunflower on the explosion box lid, and I love the papers you chose from this collection. What a treat! https://emmielouwho.blogspot.com/2020/08/heartfelt-creations-august-blog-hop.html

sharon g said...

I like how the butterflies were included--they fly out of the box. Nice idea.

Glenda said...

How gorgeous is this! I'm loving that big sunflower and those lovely butterflies!

Sharon said...

I love explosion boxes! The sentiment from a paper is a great idea! Beautifully colored, too.

Lorna said...

Love your box card Emilu. The colors are great.

Nanny's Pansy Patch said...

What a wonderful job you did on this card Your box is so pretty I love this collection! Thanks for sharing!

bhappetat said...

Love the box!

Helen said...

So beautiful! Like box cards and love this classic sunflower collection...so you've made my day with your creation. It inspires me to create something like this for my sister's birthday. tfs-stay well.

cindy p said...

I have always loved the idea of a card in a box, and yours is quite lovely. The Sunflower Collection works perfectly in this format. Thanks for the inspiration!

Made just for you by Cindy Rhew! said...

So sunny and happy!

Sue D said...

Beautiful with the butterflies and sunflower. Love the denim paper.

Theresa99 said...

WOW!!! I posted on Kathy’s card that I would make one similar for my niece!! And I will. But I am going to send you my address because I MUST have this box card!!! I have yet to try one. Thanks for the inspiration.

cghundley said...

Love this beautiful
box card! The butterflies
are so pretty.
Carla from Utah

MaryH said...

Butterflies and Sunflowers - the perfect sunny day garden in your own personal box to view and brighten your day whenever you want. Lovely idea and no matter where you look there is something to capture your imagination. I hope Theresa99 gets her wish...

Jo Williams said...

Great post. Sunflowers are one of my favorites. Love it.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty box card! I love the sunflowers and the butterflies!

Judy3118 said...

Love the box card and especially your color scheme. Thanks for your inspiration.

Darlene C. said...

Love the pop-up box so pretty thanks.