Sunday, February 1, 2009



Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while! I have spent most of the weekend scrapping pages for VSBN! If you are interested, you have until next Monday to complete the challenges. You have until this Friday to post a comment on my previous post to win the blog candy. Remember...you get to enter again for every challenge you do for VSBN! I will ship my blog candy international too!
The pages above are of my son Max in the baby pool this past summer, and the page of me and my sisters is from, well...a long time ago! LOL! I think I am 21 in that photo!
Have a great Superbowl Sunday and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cardinals! I don't really follow the Cardinals, but I can't stand the Steeler's, so anyone they play I root for!
Emily

6 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

what fun layouts! great colours.

Unknown said...

Great layouts Emily! I have had a blast scrappin and chattin with you!

Denise said...

Awesome lo's...sorry i missed you on vsbn...too much going on this weekend! Can't wait to see more of your pages!

Jan said...

Fantastic layouts, Emily!

Lisa Foster said...

Awesome pages! I love the layouts! Those colorful circles are so cool on Max's page! Great job!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great page!! tfs!!
-t