Monday, February 9, 2009

The last of my VSBN layouts!

Hello! These are the last two pages I made for VSBN. Today was the last day to upload your challenge pages. On the page above, we were to use the LO provided and scrap a photo of family members at least two generations apart. This is a photo of my eldest son and my dad. My dad was gaga over Will, as Will was his first grandchild! He even would go clothes shopping for him!!! On this day he bought Will a matching outfit and work boots like his! Unbelievable! I remember this day so vividly because it was just so overwhelming to see my dad just completely smitten with him! Not that I was totally surprised because he was the best dad ever to me! It is just so cool to watch my parents interact with my children! All paper used on this layout is from Cosmo Cricket's Halfway Cafe collection.

On the page below, all elements are from a kit I bought about 4 years ago. I have no clue the maker of the paper and die cuts, so if anyone knows, please tell me and I will give the company credit! This kit is another thing I have been hoarding that I finally used!



Have a marvelous Monday!

Emily

4 comments:

Jan said...

Great layouts, Emily! The photo of your Dad and Will is priceless!

Ashley Newell said...

Oh my goodness! That picture of your dad and Will is the cutest thing ever! You should be so happy that he's that invested in your son! My dad hasn't even met Brady yet. I love the layouts Emily! Awesome job!

Denise said...

Wow!!! Love the layouts...the colors are perfect!!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

What great LO's!! tfs!!
-t