Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Little Hello!

With all of the scrappin' I did this past weekend, I just had to do a card! I made this for the sketch challenge over at Unity found HERE. Amber always has a great sketch, and this is the first time I have had time to do it!

All stamps are from Unity. The yellow leaves are from the gratitude=joy set and the bird is from a set that I can't remember the name of! The base is baja breeze and the DP is from Basic Grey's Urban Prairie collection. I added some primas and a button in the middle (so saffron button). The scallop strip with the sentiment is from an old card kit by My Mind's Eye that I have had forever!I drew in some branches for the bird to sit on and sponged baja breeze ink to create a sky look in the background!

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Emily

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a super cute card Emily!!!!

Jan said...

Cute card, Emily! Love the bird image!

Bizzy Bee Creates said...

I really like your choice of DSP. Great color combo.

Abi Bundy said...

wow what a really pretty car!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!!!