Sunday, February 22, 2009

More VSN Cards!

Just some more cards I made for VSN! Above I used Uspy Daisy from SU.
Papers: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Night of Navy
Ink: Night of Navy
Accesories: silver brads, paper piercing kit from SU

In this card I used the melted crayon technique found HERE. This is such an easy technique to accomplish with some fab results. In the card above I used crayola red and brown. Mixed together it looks like Ridinghood Red.
Stamp: heart is unknown (very old stamp in my collection!)
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, white
Ink: chocolate chip'
accesories: red and brown crayon, buttons, hemp twine, nesties, lace, paper piercing tools


Last but certainly not least, we were to make a card of our celebrity crush. I have several, but Matthew is my favorite hunky guy! This photo was from a postcard advertisement for People magazine. (No...I did not take this while stalking him on the beach!) No stamping on this card!
Paper: baja breeze, Pumpkin pie, white, black
accesories: ribbon, alpha rub-ons by American crafts, CB embossing folder

The link to my challenge is HERE. I would love to see what you come up with! You have until 10PM tomorrow to participate and upload to the challenge galleries!

Emily

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love these VSN cards Emily! It was fun to "see" you there!!

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards are super great...I had lots of fun too!!! tfs!!
-t

Lisa Foster said...

These are all awesome!
Mathew M. Huh? Well, here's a little something about Matt I'll bet you didn't know...
He has a brother named "Rooster" and he's a truck driver. Useless trivia, I know, but my step-dad knows Rooster. **Rolls eyes**
Have a great week, my friend! I really enjoyed your challenge!

Abi Bundy said...

love the last one and he certainly is :) yum