Saturday, February 21, 2009

VSN!


Hello! Here are a couple of cards I made last night during VSN. Click on the link to the right of this post for more information about it! There are challenges about every hour all day long, and there will be prizes, too!
I will be hostessing a challenge at 1pm eastern. Hope you all come and check it out! I am feeding little boys luch a bit early and going to lay them down for naps early today too so that I can get some VSN cards done!


Have a SUPER Saturday!

Emily

4 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

Great cards emily, I have something for you on my blog :)

Bekah said...

Looks like you are having fun! Your blog is looking great, too!

Tenia Nelson said...

Lovin' these cards as well, Emily!! tfs!!
-t

Lisa Foster said...

Ooooo...these are too cute! You just rock, Girl!