Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fleur de lis Valentine-second post!


Here is my card for the day!  I decided to make it before I took the boys out to play in the snow.  This is for the Ways To Use It Challenge over on SCS (to use something new) and also for the Limelight sketch.  Pretty much everything I used on this card is new!  I fell in love with Pink Paislee's new Cupid collection.  I got it at 50% off just before the holidays, so I was able to buy every single thing!  I also bought a bunch of bling at Michael's the other day in the dollar spot.  We were to use buttons with the Limelight sketch, so I guess I cheated a bit. LOL!  I used the Bella brads from the Cupid collection and added a rhinestone in the middle. The stamp is also from the cupid collection.  I had never tried Pink Paislee stamps before, and I am very impressed!  They stamp beautifully.  Thanks for taking a peek!
Hugs!

Emily

3 comments:

Jan said...

Very elegant, Emily! Love the touch of blue!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is really beautiful Emily!!!

Mandy said...

This is gorgeous, Emily! So glad you played along... :)