Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blog Award Thank You's!

Some of these thank you's are a little late, but I wanted to recognize three lovely ladies who gave me these blog awards.  Thank you so much ladies!

 I received this award from Emily Leiphart.  If you have not ever visited her blog, head on over and feast your eyes on some GORGEOUS CAS work.  I love her clean style, and her coloring is AMAZING!

This award was given to me by the sweet Emily Keaton.  Emily has become a great blogging and SCS friend!  She has great style and is the queen of challenges!  I am in awe of the gorgeous challenge cards she makes every week!

Last but not least, I received this award from Judi Rose.  Judi is an amazing stamper, and I have been a big fan of her work for several years.  Judi was bestowed with the honor of being inducted into the Dirty Dozen this month.  She is soooooooo deserving!  Check out her blog and congratulate her while you are there!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for these fabulous awards, ladies!

Great big hugs and smiles,

Emily

2 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

You are SO welcome, Emily!! I always love to see what little extra bit you do with your creations :)

Emily Leiphart said...

You're most welcome, Emily! We really are a band of Emilies, aren't we? ;)