Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Merry Wishes!

Hello!  I have a Christmas card today using the newly released set, Christmas2build by The Stamps Of Life.  I colored the little Christmas tree with Prisma Pencils and then punched and layered it.  I used DP from Making Memories Fa la la la la collection.  I stamped the sentiment from this set with brown ink.  I love that you can mix and match the sentiments in this set!  I tied some burlap string around and added a rusty jingle bell I found at an antique store last year.

I am so excited that my twins are finally getting over their nasty GI virus.  We have been dealing with all night vomiting and diarrhea for over a week now!!!  Took them to the doctor yesterday and she said that they probably have rota virus, and that they would probably start feeling better soon.  Wouldn't you know...today they are like brand new boys!  I have been busy cleaning and disinfecting the house, so card making may be limited for me today!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

4 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Emily!

I like it! Very nice!! Love the simplicity on the card, that makes it special!

Hugs, Wendy

Queenie said...

Emily, this card is FANTASTIC!!! I love the red and white polka dots against the scalloped green paper!! The bell is a PERFECT touch with the little Christmas tree stamp!

Lisa Foster said...

I really love this one!!! What an adorable Christmas card! Love the scalloped border too!
Hugs,
Lisa

Emily Keaton said...

Cute card, Emily!! So very nice and CAS. LOVE the antique jingle bell--great touch :)

Yuck--sounds like you've had more than your share of icky at your house. Glad it's coming to an end :)