Monday, March 7, 2011

A scrapbook layout-The Double Stroller!

Hello! Today I have a scrapbook page for you!  I made this page for my scrapbook inspiration challenge over on SCS.  The challenge is to scrapbook a layout of something you could never live without!

I no longer need it, but I couldn't live without my double stroller the first three years of my twins life. It was a MUST HAVE! LOL!

I journaled around the edge of the photos and embossed paper blocks. Here is what it says:

"The double stroller: a mother of twins must have item when venturing out into the world with toddlers x2! I think I had a love/hate relationship with this mountain of steel, plastic and fabric. I would curse, it, and thank God for it every trip I took! The day I wheeled it out to the trash was both scary and refreshing. I was happy not to have to lug it around anymore, and terrified of my first trip to the store without it!"

My twins are almost 5 now, and if they made a double stroller big enough, I would probably consider using it! LOL! Going shopping is still crazy time!

I made a similiar layout to this in a CKC class last September. The colors, textures and layout were totally CASE'd from them!

Would love for you to make a layout and upload it to the SCS challenge.  HERE is the link to the challenge!

Have a great day!

Emily

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh...my double stroller..didn't have twins, but definitely but mine to good use! My mom and I used to fight with that thing to get it collapsed and into the car when we went out shopping! Fun layout!